HeartCode® ACLS is an official, self-directed, comprehensive eLearning program from the American Heart Association (AHA). HeartCode® ACLS Part 1 uses eSimulation technology to present realistic patient scenarios.
Students are presented with a team dynamics lesson, 10 ACLS hospital-based case scenarios, and a written exam. While interacting with the program, students assess each patient, formulate a treatment plan based on ACLS guidelines, and provide treatment.
Successful completion of Part 1, the cognitive component, and Parts 2 and 3, skills practice and testing with an AHA ACLS Instructor meets the requirements for obtaining an AHA ACLS Provider course completion card.
HeartCode® ACLS Part 1 (90-1405) requires Windows XP or Mac OSX, with Internet Explorer 7+ or Firefox 2+. HeartCode programs are not supported by Apple Safari.
There are THREE parts to the HeartCode® ACLS certification :
Part 1 at your home or office: Online simulation and written test completion (+/- 10 hours)
Part 2 & 3 at one of our regularly scheduled classes: Part 2 - Hands-on practice. Part 3 - skills testing (1-2 HRS total).
- This is an American Heart Association course
- You will receive your certification card via email using the AHA eCard system the same day of your course. Your card will be identical to the classroom-based ACLS card.
Please click the date of your desired Skills Session from the choices below:
- Tuesday, February 1, 2022 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM (3 seats left)Trio Safety CPR+AED | Birmingham, AL
- Saturday, February 12, 2022 from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM (6 seats left)Trio Safety CPR+AED | Huntsville, AL
- Monday, March 7, 2022 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM (6 seats left)Trio Safety CPR+AED | Birmingham, AL
- Saturday, March 12, 2022 from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM (6 seats left)Trio Safety CPR+AED | Huntsville, AL